Skip to content

The Big Questions #5 Non-Toxic?

January 5, 2009

Does anyone know if there is a point at which “non-toxic” washable paints . . .

paint1

become toxic?

Paint2
The Little One thinks everything is edible, I don’t know what I am going to do with her.

paint3I thought this paint foam brush was safe after she bit the end off of a washable marker, apparently nothing is safe from the Little One’s teeth.

Advertisements
3 Comments leave one →
  1. January 5, 2009 8:55 pm

    Your pics are great!! lol

  2. Karen permalink
    January 6, 2009 9:20 am

    oh my goodness…my Big one has never been an “ingester” — jury is still out on #2 — thanks for the heads up on markers & foam brushes!

  3. January 7, 2009 7:45 am

    Oh no!! *giggle* I hope she is okay.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: